发表于 6-12-2005 09:34 AM
Pixologic ZMapper Plug-in Released!
06 - 12 - 2005|
Pixologic, Inc. announces the release of ZMapper a free plug-in for current registered ZBrush users.
ZMapper is a normal map generation plug-in for ZBrush 2. ZMapper expands upon ZBrush's robust normal map generating ability by including extensive configurability and presets, the pioneering morphUV function, the ability to roll a bump map into your normal map, arbitrary mesh support and several other innovative features that are designed to make normal map generation simple, fast and direct.
Tangent Space and World Space: ZMapper generates tangent space maps as well as world space maps.
- Expert Options: Built into ZMapper are Expert Options for the production artist and game programmer who needs to generate normal maps for specific game engines.
- Display Controls: ZMapper allows you to view your wire frame, your normals, your tangents, your UV seams, your normal map as a texture and your normal map rendered on your model.
- Render Region: ZMapper includes a render region window that allows you to render only small portions of the normal map at a time or to focus in on problem areas and adjust your settings for those areas only.
- Snapshot: The snapshot function stores an image of your model within the viewer to compare results against. This tool is very important for allowing artists to test out their settings as well as export images directly out of the viewer.
- Morph 3D Mesh: Store a morph target of your model breathing, flexing or posing and watch your normal map in action.
- Morph 2D Unwrap: View your UVs directly on a flattened version of your Model. Morph 2D Unwrap allows you to troubleshoot your normal map settings at the UV boundaries and check your normal map as a 2D texture.
- Create Cavity Maps: A cavity map can be added into your normal map or created independently.
- Inflate High Rez Mesh Details: When calculating your high resolution mesh, ZMapper can inflate details such as wrinkles, bumps and scales to give an extra level of control over your maps.
- Camera Perspective.
- Preset and Custom Configurations: ZMapper ships with several preset normal map configurations for Maya, XSI, 3D Studio Max, NVIDIA and more. With ZMapper you can also create, share and save your own configurations.
- Bump Map Integration: ZMapper allows you to roll your bump map into your normal map. Use bump maps to add pore-level detail to a model that breaks through the 10 million poly barrier.
- Arbitrary Mesh Support: This powerful Projection feature makes it possible to create a normal map by projecting one mesh's details onto another arbitrary mesh (with different topology)
[ 本帖最后由 tecsun 于 6-12-2005 10:08 AM 编辑 ]